Monday, March 30, 2009

Korean Food ♥











The weather was pretty nice today. Not too cold. Just right. I woke up early to wash my hair and blowdry it. I was supposed to bring my 4 manga books so i could sell it to the girl who wanted to buy it. But guess what, I forgot ! Gosh what a fucking dumbass I am -_- Anyway...After school, Sujeong , Willy , and I went to the korean restaurant me and jody went last time. We ordered too much food this time and we didn't have the chance to finish it all! Such a waste! i was sooo full afterwards.... :[[[ AFter that, I went to CEO to meet up with Nick and played a bit of pool. Then after that I came home. I'm still wondering if I should go to Korea for the summer... My mother saids shes not sure if she will have the money by then because we are moving. Argh.. money is such a big problem. Somebody send me a real money making machiine :[ I promse Ill print you some money too xD.

0 comments: