Saturday, March 28, 2009

What a great day



Todays weather was wonderful :) Not only did I hang out with my best friend Jody, but I also hung out with other awesome people :). Today's the first day i ever tried weed. It was okay. I didn't feel different. Anyways, first I was supposed to meet jody at queens center mall, but her friend drove her to macy's in main street -_-. After that, I took the bus to flushing to meet her. We went to a korean rest to eat kimbab and guess who we saw?! My ex from 7th grade. Shocking and weird at the same time because first of all , he lives in brooklyn .. and out of all places, i saw him there. What a small small world. Today was weird. I dont know why. So after eating, we kind of walked around flushing. We tried to find the toto place, but we couldn't find it :( So then we walked to CEO to play some pool and I saw Nick there. Blah blah blah. We played some photohunt games and cards. Then ate some dunkin donuts. I need a new haircut yo.'


I hope that there will be more wonderful days like this.. :) I hate stresss. I just want things to go a little faster.


0 comments: