Friday, April 24, 2009

another post?

Hi again. Just wanted to write a blog before drifting to sleep. Im thinking about a lot of stuff again. I wish I had the power to read peoples minds so id know wat they're thinking. Well who doesn't? God damit im so tiredof guessing what the heck is running through peoples minds. Im so frikken stupid. I know, you're probably tired of hearing this.. But I can't help it. I feel trapped i n a jar. Everyone around me looks so happy. When will it be my turn?! God give me some justice please! I want to know the answers to my uquestions. Please give me a good sign. Please make things go alright. I've been so good lately... sigh why do I like to think so much? I blab a lot too. Damn it life sucks. I wish I was gone. I wish I didn't exist. Then people would be so much happier. And no im not trying to sound emo its the truth.

0 comments: