Thursday, April 30, 2009

Crazy People


This morning, as usual, I walked to my bus stop to take the Q58. As I was standing there with a few other people, waiting, I saw this crazy guy I've seen about a month ago. He was tall and black, wearing a backpack. I was busy listening to music and typing on my sidekick when he waved to try to catch my attention. I looked up and took my ipod earphones out. He then asked me about my "book bag" and what it stood for( It was a victorias secret tote). He was weird. I knew he was crazy because of the way he spoke and the way he dressed. He looked about 40 years old. Anyway, my day wasn't that good. I felt really tired and gloomy most of the time. It was very humid too. As usual, we didn't talk in school. I just don't understand. A few weeks ago we were texting eachother non stop... and after he came back from florida, he just stopped talking to me. Was it something that I did wrong? Anyway.. afterschool I walked around mainst because I needed a new bathing suit. I walked into Joyce leslie and they didn't have the kind of bathing suit that I wanted so I wlked to old navy and I found a nice polka dotted brown bathing suit. Before going to the beach, I'm going to lose some weight !!! But it's not easy at all.... Must work hard must work hard !!!

Lol by the way, that picture of me up there was from a week ago :)

0 comments: