Sunday, April 5, 2009

sometimes...

people come and go in our lives. That's just the way it is. Even if you think they are going to stay forever, prepare to be disappointed. We live in a really ironic world. Where anything can happen, even when least expected. Have you ever met someone and thought to yourself that you'd be with them forever? That they'd never ever leave you. Its scary but true. But then again, sometimes they walk out of your life for good. It will cause you pain for a while, but that's okay because always remember,time heals. Life is so demented and hard to understand. You feel what you feel, though you can't explain it. Ammy just get over it. He doesn't care. Why would he care. Why do this to yourself. Ugh nobody understands. I wish he could feel my pain. I have one question to ask those who are reading. Is it really possible to completely erase someone from your life? Sigh. Anyways, like my oppa says, tears are way too precious. Don't cry over something that's not worth crying for. Don't know why im writing this, but I just haad so much to get off of my chest. I wish I could understand myself more.... and the people around me. What in th e world is going on? I don't want to be here anymore...time to doze off and hope I never wake up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eat and forget :D

swt_babi_jo said...

yes to your question ...
wait what was your question again?
lol but yes :)
n i'm always here