Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fun day!!

Hey Hey Hey. First off, I'd like to say that the weather was wonderful today. It was 64 degrees. I woke up at 6am in the morning and kinda drifted back into sleep again. Then I woke up at 9 and decided to turn on the computer. I then thought to myself, what am I going to do today? The weather is just so beautiful I don't want to stay home. I then decided to aim Dominique and Anney to come out. And let me tell you this. I know that because there is no school, we aren't supposed to use the student metro. But i did it anyway because I didn't want to use my 2 $ :) Cheap? Yes. But that is because I'm broke ! So as sooon as I got on the bus, I placed my student metro into the bus thingy :) Yes thingy. The bus driver then said ," EXCUSE ME YOU CAN'T USE THE STUDENT METRO BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH". It was so embarrasing. I had to go around asking for change. But whatever. Then I texted Dominique so she could get on the same bus as me. The same thing happened to her. I know, it's totally my fault, since I didnt warn her about it.. but it was funny :) Im Evilllllll haaha. So after that, we met up with anney in front of flushing library. They didn't know eachother but became quick friends in a snap. We went to eat korean food in our usual spot. After that we were so clueless as to where to go next. We then decided to play handball. We played handball for about 5 hours in maple park and had tons of fun.. My hand was sooo swollen ... (very hard to type right now) . My feet hurt because I was wearing heels but whatever, I still won !!! It was very fun :) anddddddd...... he texted me today yay :) First time we spoke on the phone ! Btw I also borrowed a sats book from thelibrary because I really need it. My scores are horrendous. -______-. I also borrowed 3 books. You know what? Reading really is fun =) I wonder what I'll be doing tomorrow...... heeeheeeheeeeeee.

0 comments: