Tuesday, April 7, 2009

:-*


So today was such a awesome day! Him & I were texting eachother, as usual. He's so adorable :) During the last period, he finally texted me and guess what !? He told me that he liked me :p First he texted me and said " Ammmyy" and then i texted him back saying "what?" then he texted me saying " i need you" and i got a bit confused. I asked him what he needed me for and he said " i want youuuuu....." and i was like awwwwwww thats just so sweet. Anyways, I hope....... things progress a little faster? hahas. Anyways, afterschool, SJ, WIlly, and I went to korean rest again to eat. THis time it was aother restaurant. When we went downstairs to find a seat we realized that the food there was way more expensive than thelast one we went to . We decided to go to the other one ! but omfg it was soo embarrasing.... >< style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">PLUS i get to see him!! Super yay me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally made mines, check it out ^^