Monday, April 27, 2009

hot day




Hehe Took some pictures during chemistry!
Woah today was HOT! Worst thing was that I had to walk around in hot hot main street with people's sweaty arms touching mine ToT. I was so tired today too. Last night I couldn't even sleep so I decided to watch some ghost videos on youtube. I also did a research on the ouija board which is used to communicate with the dead. It seriously freaked me out! I was paranoid for the entire night. So this weekend Im going to the beach to get a tan with Helen! I can't wait :D First I must get thin that means I'll be eating one meal a day. I have to get skinny before all the hot guys get taken away from mehh!!!! You know I can't let that happen!!! I must find meself a hot koreano :D Hmm I still have to buy a bathing suit... Oh btw, tomorrow is the mets game !! yipeeeee!!! It will be the first time I visit a stadium. weeweeeeeeeeee. SO bored rightnow. I seriously need a spark in my life. It's getting so boring it's killing me. What should i do?And oh my goshh!!! This morning, my school was talking about the new swine flu that came from mexico. Oh noooo!!!! Everyone in the school was ordered to wash there hands consistently and no intimate contacts haha. Gosh can you believe that the virus came from pigs!? Jeeeeeeeeeeebus! They're revenging on us ;o;

PS*** Like my new song?

0 comments: