Saturday, April 11, 2009

Poooooooool

HelloOoo. So yesterday was a very cool day. I got so much better at pool ! Anyways, I went to Jon's house at about 7 and we went to the pool hall. Nick Frank Jon Uma and the others were there. I beat Frank 2 times!! and he wasn't even going easy on me :D yayayyayay. The funny thing was when we were walking out of the parking lot, the alarm rang off and Frank Uma and I started running our asses off !!!! HAHAHAHAA. It was hilarious. Then Nick and Jon was like wtf why are they running. And after that, we went to a viet place in main st to eat. I didnt eat because I didnt want to get fat hehehe. And after that they brought me and frank to the bus stop and frank bought me home. How sweet. SO right now I just woke up and my whole back is frikken sore as a mother ******! Time to go pick Dominique from her stop because she needs to comepick her dvds up :D

0 comments: