Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fun Night

I was going to write an entry yesterday, however it was too hard to keep my eyes open. Last nighti went to flushing to meet up with Nick and Jon and went to four seasons after to shoot pool. They called me a cheater !! And you all no thats not the case because i dont cheat :D. haha fine okay I cheated like once. Hmm.. So after that we went to a korean ktv to sing and i loveeeeeeeed it because i love korean songs :) ANd after we went to jons house. Thats when i started to get extremely tired. My eyes were getting really itchy tooo ><. I even tried doing handstand there. So after a while of sitting and playing games in his house, nick walked me to the bus stop and we sat there talking while waiting for the bus. I went home and went on the computer for a few minutes and was knocked out. Now it is 1:45pm and i fnished brushing my teeth. Im soooo tired right now. Watching tvb on my computer. Grrrrr Im still mad at the weather because I was supposed to go to the beeach this weekend to geta tan !!!. I hope I find a job soon. Haha btw... Ive decided that I'm not going to easily fall in love anymore ! I'm going to find the perfect guy! yay me!

0 comments: