Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bad luck :(

grrrr I don't know but I think i have really bad luck. Like gambling, making friends, jobs, school, and you know when you get a bowl of something and you are supposed to pick somethng out from it? Well im the type of person that would pick something bad. Ugh !! And I know you're gona say "oh thats because you have to start thinking positive". I doo!! I really do. And everytime I do, I always get disappointed. Jeez its not fair T^T Life isn't fair. Some people just always get what they want. It's like everything is handed to them. When will my luck begin to change :T. Btw today I went to chinatown to hang out with jody and fay and it was fun :) , even though it was drizzling. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . Why am i so impulsive and sssssssssssssssssstupiddddddddd.........?

0 comments: