Monday, July 13, 2009

I found a kitty!!






Okay so it is currently 5:24am and I am still up. Around 4am , I've been hearing kitten cries so I decided to walk out into my front steps to check it out. To my suprise, a kitty popped out from the bush! I guess the mommy cat left it there all alone or something because a few days ago, there was a cat who always hung around in our front yard. At that moment, I didn't really know what to do so I decided to bring it home... I placed it in the tub. It was really stinky. It smelled like FEET !!! It KEPT crying. I really didn't know what to do. I quickly went on the computer and did some research. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do. I mean, what if it had rabies or fleas? I can't risk that =/. So before I put it back outside again, I took some pictures of it and a video. I feel bad, I truly do... but I have an allergic reaction to cats.. that's why I gave away my old cat mimi :(. I really hope nice people find it and take care of it !!! (btw isnt the kitty cute?!?!)

one more thing. Have you guys ever looked at a word that you've used your whole life and found it weird? it happens to me all the time. Like right now.. I look at the word "surprise" and find it extremely weird. And dude.. this whole time I thought it was spelled suprise. lol

0 comments: