Friday, July 3, 2009

beach<3





Hey guys ! I was going to update later but I took a nap! This morning, dominique arrived at my house around 12pm and we headed right to the beach. When I walked out of my house, it did not look sunny at all!!! I thought it was going to rain too :[ . The sun then started to come out while we were waiting for the bus :D!!!!Damn, while i was on the bus, the scenery was gorgeous. It felt very different. I dont know how to explain it . It just didn't feel like I was in queens. The houses/apartments were very very gorgeous. Especially the ones that were in front of the beach. Did I mention that the apartments were cheap? Hahaha. I would totally live there but it would take a long time getting to school. So I went into the water and it wasnt that bad hehehe... at first I was scared because I dont know how to swim hehehehee. We go a tan tooo... I want to get tanner. hehehehe. Well I had fun!!!


Hmm tomorrow is July 4... :[

0 comments: