Thursday, July 2, 2009

what a crazyyy night

Hey guys. I came home an hour ago.. from flushing... from drinking.. i know omfg... I wasn't even supposed to drink..
okay anyways.
I woke up like at 2 something today, no wait i mean yesterday.
I met up with anney and wendy at 5 and we went to queens center mall.
After that we took the bus straight to flushing and I went to get the circle lens from sujeong[ gosh i love you so much] since my old ones ripped ! (I know... i destroy everything) Then after that we went to TB park... and jeezus, people there are mean. especially the girls. They swear they are so cool smoking and spitting. I think its just plain disgusting. And she had the nerve to say that we suck. Dude I couldn't even see the ball!!!! so after that... anney wanted to go to her friend , tiffany's party which was in front of TB park.. in Ji mei whatever. And you guys know I dont drink.. but then i was forced to since anney paid 15$ for me and I didnt want her money to go to waste soI drank some... THen i started feeling really tipsy and stuff. Anney and I thenwent downstairs for some air.. and omg after that we came bck upstairs and wendy was passed the FUCK out. Foam started coming out from her mouth and we were speechlesss. We didn't knw what to do!!! everyone was watching and she was totally unconscious. If I were her, I'd be sooo embarrased. Everyone started to come and watch and oh em geee........ they finally called a cab for her to go home. This is a lesson to be learned. Aiyaaaaaa. Not even tired right now. Stupid mosquitoes flying everywhere wth ! I can't wait till this friday comes......... beach :D


July 4 is coming up.. I really want to go see the fireworks with him.. I miss him

0 comments: