Tuesday, July 7, 2009

There is one thing that I have to change...

And that would be my sleeping schedule. I mean, it's getting ridiculous. To the point where I go to sleep at 7Am and wake up at 5 in the afternoon ... and starts it all over again. I've stayed home for the past 2 days... eating& getting fatter than ever. I wonder if im still going to six flags with my family this sunday. I really hope I do because it is going to be a blast ! I love having fun ^_^. AnyhoOo.. I can't wait till my hair gets longer !!! I'm even thinking about getting extensions... but then thats kinda scary .. washing your fake hair !! and what if someone pulls it off??!! That's going to be sooo embarrassing. Damn.. I've already wasted like half of my vacation. Right now at this moment, I wish I had money to buy clothes from this korean site. I love korean clothing !! It's so... cute and pretty at the same time !!!! I really really want the sweater from koreaaa >.<. I also want a Wii. I'm like dying to get wii fit because its soo fun. There are so many things I want to do.... and they all go back to money :[ If I had lots&lots&lots&lots&lots of Money I'd:

1)Rent a nice small studio.(most people would want to a humongo mansion but I'd like to live in a small , pretty, cozy, apartment ^_^)

2)SHOPP. Seriously, what girl can resist shopping!?

3)Open a bakery shop: and sellll delicious pastries !!

4)Travel around the world !!! (especially KOREA!): yes yes yes you heard me. I'm a sagittarius.. therefore I'm the most adventurous out of all the signs !!

5) Buy Wii !!! and all the games that I like ^_^

6)New Laptop,Camera, itouch,iphone, speakers,computer,big flatscreen tv,etcetcetc. You name it !!

7)A PUPPPY !!! yes yes yes an adorable chihuahua... I will name it Chi :D

8) All circle lens :D
All different colors ^_^

9)Did I say shopping? :D

OOOH one more thing, as for the apartment. I'd like to design it ! The bathroom would have a spongebob design, my room would have like a fairytale design, living room would have like a space design, and the kitchen would have japanese style design ^_^

There's more that I just can't think of right now.

okay that's all folks !

0 comments: