Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Coffee Addiction @_@

I woke up from a very short nap about 30 minutes ago because I was sooo tired. I woke up at 4am this morning... played some games, watched some korean dramas, and walked out at around 9am to get ready to go to manhatten to hand in my starbucks apps. I had a total of 3 apps and gave it to 3 different starbucks that were near eachother in lexington. jesus, manhatten sure has a lot of starbucks o.O. It was like 3 starbucks on one block. Welll yea, I walked a lottt today.... I drank a small vanilla latte, then a large ice coffee. Too much caffeine.... :( I hope they give me a call back!! *crosses fingers. Jeannie also said that theres this icecream place where she works at that is hiring. She said I can take her place when she quits. woooot. Sooo weak and tired right now.... maybe because its lack of nutrition? err i dont know. Anyway...................... thats it..

0 comments: