Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yesterday was a bad/good day :O


Well as you guys can see, yesterday was July 4. For some reason, when I woke up and turned on the computer, it wasn't working. I believe it was because my anti virus program deleted the virus along with a very important file :(. I met up with dominique later on, walked to elmhurst park and then took the train all the way to coney island. Jody told me that there would be fireworks in coney island so I went there hoping to see nice fireworks... or maybe even bump into her. We walked around... having the urge to go on the rides but didnt have money :(. Walked around the beach. It was very depressing for me. At that moment, I really wish he was by my side. I wish I couldve sat near the shore with him and put my head on his shoulder. I felt very lonely but at the same time calm & peaceful. I then gave it a lot of thought. Well enough about the sad stuff. After all the walking and such, we took the train to 18avenue to get the windows xp cd from danny and then accidently took the train to Bronx. I realized we were lost when i saw stops i've never seen before lol. We got off the train and started walking home... then these guys were following us. Yes they were cute and everything but we started running!!! they were like " hey don't be scared. We are asians !!!" hahahaa it was funny. ^___^. Well good thing I fixed my computer... but I lost all the memory in it. I had to reformat everything. I even lost the pictures of him :(.... this has to be a sign. Please let me forget about you as soon as possible. I hate having to endure this pain everyday.

0 comments: