Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vintage♥

I loveee vintage clothing :) Yesterday after I left brooklyn I met up with Helen in chinatown ... after getting her prescriptions at the doctor, we went to soho. I loveee soho because they have so much cute vintage clothing! I loveeee floral dresses and accessories ! Damn, my taste in clothing just keeps changing ! I still love korean style and such :) I also bought a plaid shirt for just 10$ because it was on sale !!! and guess what? I LOVE IT! So this morning...after waking up at 11, my mom wanted to kick me out of the house so I went to queens center mall to buy new aqua marine circle lens. It's pretty cool :D I was going to get the blue one what everyone has it -_-. It was soooo hot tooo. Grrr. I spent 140 something dollars already in 2 days =T . That's not good. I reallllly need starbucks to hire meee. They are going to give me a call tomorrow... hopefully :x

0 comments: