Friday, July 31, 2009

lucky day !!!

Since today was such a good day, I decided to update :) Btw I don't work at the promoting thing anymore... it was just too hard... making sales was soo difficult. Anyway, today I went to visit my dad. I love him!!! Even though he nags a lot... well I'm currently addicted to cash for words doubler ( those scratch card stuff). I won 50 bucks today from it can you believe it !! I never thought I'd win anything from those stuff. Helen wasted like 40$ on it but didn't win anything ;( Hopefully she wins tomorrow. So lucky because i bought out 10$ today and came home with 50$!!! Well i bought new circle lens hehehe. Another great thing that happened is that O red mango emailed me back for an interview !!! omgosh can you believe it?"!?!?! I also began talking to one of my old friends again... he messaged me on fb! I didnt even know I had him on facebook!! because he had taeyangs picture as a default hahaha. Life sure is full of suprises.. dannggg ittt me and helen are aobsesssseddd with thoseeeee. PLEASE LET ME WIN MORE TOMORROW PLOXX!!!

0 comments: