Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cant sleep in the heat.

Hey guys. Im currently at a friends house sleeping over. I was supposed to sleepover at jodys but then she wasn't going to go home so I couldn't. So yesterday morning, I woke up around 12pm. Then got readyy and met up with marine at roosevelt avenue. We took the train together to times sq to meet up with Junho and Devon. We originallly wanted to watch I love you beth cooper but the others thought it would be corny so we didnt... plus the ratings was 4.8. We then decided to watch 500 days of summer. Honestly, in my opinion i thought it was a pretty boring movie... but whatever marine and devon liked it. Btw, masaki and samuel were also in the same theater. I saw samuel and asked him how the trip was and stuff... it was pretty awkward. And omg.. next time... I am never going to meet up someone from the internet because junho looked nothing like his pictures lmao.... ugh. He tried to hold my hand while we were watching the movie !!! and his breath omg his breath stinks !!! The whole day I was trying to avoid him. i know im so mean.... lol but then I just don't want him to get any wrong ideas. well after the movies we went to a japanese book store andn it was pretty cool. Then we went to eat. didnt really do much but i still had fun. kinda. Wouldve been better if junho wasnt there lol. hmm... Feeling pretty fat right now. I hate that im so petite ughhhhhhhh hate hate hate hate hate it. Anyway... slept for liek an hour and couldn't sleep anymore because its soo... hot in here........... i rather sleep in the cold then sleep in the heat. I can't take heat. my friend is currently sleeping like a pig and im on her laptop. Whats there to doooo? i still have like 5 or 6 hours to kill ..... my mom thinks im in six flags right now but im not . Arghhhhhhh I wish I was home right now. I dont like sleepovers taht arent planned =T. No ones online to talk to right now....sigh

0 comments: