Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good& Bad news

First I'd like to say that my sidekick was stolen yesterday at the gym locker room because I didnt have a lock. And I know who took it. It was either margaret or her friend -_-. I shouldve made her let me check her bag right after gym but I know its illegal to. Ms choi already did that last period but she said she didnt find anything. WELL DUHH that's maybe because she hid it somewhere or gave it to someone to hold -___-.Thats what I did when i found the sidekick. What made me sad wasn't really the sidekick, it was the money i usd ot buy the new spongebob case [15$] and the money i put in the phone [20$]. I had just put it in 2 days ago = =. Anyway, I aimed her today and she was threatening me and stuff blah blah blah. The smart me decided to print it out and show it to ms choi. If not then I would like to see her hit me ! I am not letting her away with this. She gets me sooOoo angry =_=. Well the good news is that I've been selected for the summer youth employment program yay !!!! Ive never really had a job before and Ive been searching for one for a long time. Also in korean clss, we each recieved a pen pal from Korea and I LOVE MINE ! she is so adorable. She is in middle school and we have very similar interest. Such as big bang, singing, shopping, and other stuff ! I guess today isnt so bad. After school samuel masaki and I went to koryodang and eh bought me food ^___^. He's soo cute !! He made fun of my little pony tail :D Well let's see what happens tomorrow in school. I hope everything goes well!!!

0 comments: