Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ToTo!

Today was a Good Day! I didn't go to school today because many people were out yesterday. They said if more people are absent, then they might close down the school because of the flu! I seriously hope the school closes down... at least for a week! So I woke up at about 1 and went to flushing to meet up with Jon and Nick at ceo. We played some pool then went to dunkin donuts to get some hash browns. After that, we went to koryodang to get a red bean popsicle stick for me ^____^;;. Then after that we went to-to!. Jon doesn't like taking pictures so Nick & I took some very adorable pictures :)... Because my gay camera has no batteries right now, I will have to take it next time. Anyway, I hope tomorrow is a good day :D June June come faster !!! ^____________________^.

0 comments: