Monday, May 4, 2009

Truth is....


Im really a Vampire. yes.. be scared !
Okay.. I didn't sleep at all . Well I took a nap from 6-11 but thats it. I decided to type a quick post before heading out to the bus. The weather outside looks disgusting. My whole mood is ruined -_-. I've just realized that I have a chemistry mock regents first period and I didnt study at all. Chemistry is my worst subject!!!! -_-... I wish I didn't have to take this class. Oh damn I can't wait till I get to college ! I can't wait to move out :).. Anyways.. Later when I get to school I wonder if Sujeong will speak to me. If she does then I'll just be like wtf.. because she has got problems ! Oh sun please come out more often! I really want a tan![just like the picture of son dambi ;)] Anywy. right now im camwhoring before going out!i hopetoday will turn out good because I really don't want to have to go hulk on anybody =/.... Anyways! See ya later alligators ! Ill update later if anything itneresting happens. letshope i dont meet that crazy guy on the bus stop again* prays*


Ps. I need a manicure =[

0 comments: