Tuesday, May 5, 2009

School Trip

Before I brush my teeth and head to bed, i decided not to be lazy and write a journal entry. Basically, today's weather was no better than yesterdays... although it was only drizzle, my flats still got wet. [ never am i going to wear flats in the rain]. As usual, I took the bus and thank god I didnt have to see that crazy guy again. After muster ended, we went to on the trip. We went to 5 religious centers. The muslim center, shikh center, buddhist temple, macedonia church, and lastly the free synagogue. My favorite center.. personally, would be the free synagogue. Unlike other centers who didn't hesistate to take our donations, the free synagogue said to us " the best donation to us is for you to be good peope." When I heard that, I thought to myself "wow, there really isn't greedy people in this world." Not saying that the centers that did recieve our donations were. Anyways, the lunch was good. Instead of eating school lunch, we got to eat chinese food :) By the way, only a fw people were able to go on this trip because we were chosen for our leadership. Im happy that I was chosen. And oh.. I just wanted to say.. Dont you hate girls who act cute in front of guys but a bitch in front of girls?! Ugh.. seriously disgust me. Gotta go finish up my drama before heading off to bed :) History test tomorrow. Since today I didn't get to see him I hope to see him tomorrow ! yay! *prays


0 comments: