Friday, May 22, 2009

Very weak.. && sick.

This morning started off okay. I woke up late so I asked my stepdad to drive me to school. I had a bit of phlegm in my throat but I didnt think it would get worse.I didn't start to get sick till maybe during 5th period. My body started feeling very weak and my head began to hurt. I really wanted to walk with him afterschool but then I got stopped by ms.nicodemi before I could go downstairs. She said that I had to go to chemistry tutoring. Many of the 11th graders were stopped by teachers too. I went to the room for a bit but couldn't take it anymore because I wasn't in the mood to learn anything... what I wanted was a decent sleep. I got out from the other exit and went to main st to take the bus. Unfortunately, there was an accident so the bus had to go back and take another route.. that took like 40 minutes.. I was feeling very very cold. I was shivering. So as soon as I got home.. I went to sleep. Right now, I'm still very tired. As if I haven't slept at all. I still have no appetite. And I still have so much other stuff to do. Health project, index cards, test... so on. What to do... I don't even think I have the energy to bring myself to take a shower. God help me :(

0 comments: