Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Most embarrasing day of my life.

Today.. was the most embarrasing day of my life. I was supposedly supposed to text sujeong... about him but instead, I sent him the text message. I texted "Do you think samuel is messing around with my head? " omfg at that moment I just wanted to commit suicide by shooting my head with a gun. Why am I so fucking retarded sometimes? .... What to do what to do? I wonder what's gonna happen next...What am I going to do if I see him tomorrow in school... Pinch me so I can see if this is a dream or not. I really wish I hadn't said that. Im so tired right now but its only 6:58... I want to sleep this feeling off because being anxious and having butterflies in your stomach is not the best feeling in the world. Boy I was so paranoid... however speaking to my friends made me feel much better. Good thing is that I'm almost level 11 in restaurant city :). God I don't know if you exist or not... but if you do... please make things go well tomorrow...

0 comments: