Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My mother pisses me OFF.

Like seriously. She gets on my nerves EVERYDAY. The only time she doesn't get on my nerves is when she isn't HOME. I mean seriously. Why in the world do I have to have sucha mom. I know i know, you're gonna say "oh don't say that shes ur mom she loves you" I fucking know that. But the point here is she pisses me off so it is what it is. i need to get away from this place before I blow someones fucking head off.Everything she says something retarded I feel like stabbing the shit outta her. Im such an angry person ... yes I know.

Another point I want to make is that... Don't fucking play hard to get ! Seriously. I hate it when "good looking" people trying to act all high class... thinking they're so fucking untouchable. Real attraction comes from the personality. Fucking tired of this piece of shit world -_-. And my assistant principle is a real fucked up racist son of a bitch. And hes gay. I dont give a shit if hes married to a woman I stil l think hes gay. He talks like a girl and walks like a girl. Mother fucking shit! If only I had a killing spree.. boy how many people would die.

0 comments: