Thursday, June 11, 2009

Better<3

Ive been feeling better today. Things are getting better between us. I think maybe he's getting more and more comfortable with me ^_^. Today was drizzling a little. The weather has been very weird lately. It gets really hot and starts raining out of no where =[ I'm very stressed about the regents because toda y when we were reviewing for history, I didn't remember a single thing =T. Anyways, This saturday samuel and i are going to the movies. Hmm i wonder if we will last? I hope we do =/. Many people say he's immature but I like that because it makes him fun and cute. Mature is good but there isn't much spark ;T . I hope tomorrow doesn't rain. Im getting really tired of carrying an umbrella. I love the korean group 8eight btw ! Their voices are sooo good and their songs are very addicting :) I love listening to music.. it really calms me down. I can't wait to see him tomorrow hehe.

0 comments: