Monday, June 22, 2009

Sometimes love comes around...just get backup when it knocks you down.

Today isnt exactly the best day. I got up at 1pm and took the train to my job place. Boy was it hard... I didnt know how to work the cash register... im so damn clumsy and I hate it. I have to worry about how to make cappucinos and expresso. People who work there are so rude and ignorant. Met up with devon after and walked around. It was avery boring day. Got caught by police try to get into turnstill with devon at the same time -_- those assholes. Now I have a 100$ warrant just great.

My job place called me and left a voicemail but it was in fucking spanish. Maybe it wasnt for me...
omg
=[

sigh But i do think I got hired though... anyways good luck to me... I can't give up!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: