Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sneaking into theaters, jumping turnstills, & training at my first job!




My oh my... boy do i have a lot to write. Yesterday was an amazing day.. however I was too lazy to write a blog since I got home very late. Basically, devon and I met up yesterday.. then met up with marine and went to the city. We were supposedly supposed to go to marines mom's place but a car crashed into the entrance so we weren't able to go in. How ironic. Then we decided to walk around the stores. We went inside H&M, Victoria's secret, and forever 21. After that we decided to eat. Man the food in the city are expensive..but delicious. Anyways, we walked around to look for jobs. Most of them told us to print out an app. online and bring it back to them. Wtf thats mad work ! lols. I filled out like 1 application for starbucks. Then marine had to leave. After that devon and I went to this rest to ask for a job. Coincidently, this owner of Hot&crusty told us that we could work at his place ! how awesome is that?! After that we just snuck into a movie theater in times sq and watched drag me to hell =) that movie was soooooooo damm FUNNY....


Okay so that was yesterday...

This morning... Devon texted me a t around 9 am... I went back to sleep and overslept. When she arrived at roosevelt avenue, I was still in bed. I hurried and met up with her. We arrived at the hot & crusty place and sat that for about 15 mins.. then they trained us. I personally think that I will like the job a lot . However, the problem is memorizing the whole menu is just tooo much! Its just too complex... So i made coffee, ice coffee, iced tea... and stuff. It was great. After that we met up with masaki,, walked around, went to starbucks, and then snuck into the movies again !!! :D ... It was awesome. We watched the hangover and it was so funny. After that masaki had to leave so devon and i went to this place to eat chicken wraps. Then after that we just went home. I just finished showering... and writing all the menu onto flashcards so i cud memorize them. Tomorrow I have to go back to hot and crusty to train ! for 3 hours =)... after 10 days, hopefully, I will be able to get the job!!! :) GOODLUCK TO MEE!!



btw I miss samuel :[

0 comments: