Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy? ^_^

Althought today was rainy sticky and humid, I liked today very much. I don't know why. Well I didnt like the beginning of the day so much. During gym, My friends and I went up to margaret and we were so close to starting a fight. But then I thought to myself that it wasnt worth it because I was already in trouble and I have a record =[.. Later on they spoke to me again and i guess its settled. Whatever, even if they did steal it it doesnt matter anymore because I have a lx now! yay ! I can finally text again hehehehehee. And oh em gee, I gave the jar of strawberries to samuel ehehe. He was so happy. We are going to hang out tomorrow :) After dominique and I study for the sats. Waaa.. its raining right now i hate it hate it hate it !!!! I wish it would be sunny tomorrow. Ahhh today is a good day ^_^ . Mommy and I are in good terms too. Thats very rare. I hope I finish my missing homework for ms marinos tomorrow. AI have so much to do tomorrow. Study study study !!!!!!!

0 comments: