Saturday, June 6, 2009

Don't know what to do.

I dont know what to do. It's funny how whenever a person has problems, they come to me and I help them out and give them suggestions.. and it when it comes to me, I'm helpless. I dont know what to do anymore. I keep hearing stories and I don't know which are true and which are fake. I dont know if he really liked her or if he didnt. I dont know if he's playing both of us. Yesterday night I had a conversation with rinas friendand she was telling me that samuel calls her and that they wudve still been together if samuels mom havent found out. My heart felt like a humongous rock just landed on my chest. Samuel and I are supposed to meet up to talk things out ... I dont know.. ill update later on tonight...


Feeling like shit !


why does this always happen to me?

0 comments: