Saturday, June 27, 2009

extremely tiring day

I got up at 6:30 this morning, got out at 7:00 and arrived at school at 8. Didn't really do much... stayed there until 10 something I believe and then left with masaki, samuel, and alvin... well supposedly supposed to be only masaki, but the other two tagged along. It was a ... very awkward day.. pretty sad dayalso. I kept bumping into him today in the hallways lol.. :( I felt very uneasy while we were walking.. I felt really bad. But then again.. why should I feel bad? I didnt do anything wrong. I've put into a lot of energy into our relationship. So then we took the train together and departed... masaki and i got off at bryant park and the others went to chinatown. We went to starbucks to eat yogurt [ i had to feed his lazy ass] and nintendo world right after. mwuhahaa nintendo world was fun because we played wii and omgg they have really cute tshirts. I'm going to buysome definitely when i get mypaycheck hehe. I will be getting a mario shirt, peach, and toad. I also have to revisit that lush store to buy a dream cream heeeheeeheeeeeeee. ANYWAY... I dont know if I made the right decision getting back with him... I felt really bad because I once told him that I won't give up on us.. and I did. I hurt him really bad, but so did he. He hurt me by not showing that he cares :(... making me sad everyday.. confused and not knowing if he really likes me ... but after this I can tell he does. I had never seen him so sad before.. and today was the first time. Funny how he thought I was avoiding him... because i thought he was avoiding me.

Today was a very clumsy day at work for me. I made a lot of mistakes.. thats because I was so tired... having to wake up at 6:30 ... no rest... didn't really eat much and walked a tonnnnn.

It was also very hot.

Time to go look at fashion blogs :}

won't be able to update much since I've been soo busy these past few weeks. I really can't wait to go to 6flags!

0 comments: