Thursday, June 25, 2009

a hot mess





As you can see from the first picture , I look very tired and sad... :[ Don't ask why..

I met up with sj at 1 and then went to toto's. Yes toto AGAIN... yea you guys should know by now how much i love sticky pics >.<>.<...

After that I went straight to work. I dont know why but I was prettty clumsy today. I kept putting milk when it was iced tea -_-... maybe because I love ice coffee so much pwuehehe. So tomorrow I have to go back to school to get my report.. that means I will have to see him.. sigh... I'm such a bad decision maker. What should I say to him? I wish I could just pour out my feelings and tell him that he makes me feel like shit everyday.

I miss you so much right now.. and & wish very much to speak to you. You have no idea how much.........forget it

0 comments: