Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Getting better at my job!

First of all, i'd like to say that I am veryyyy happy because My package from yesstyle finally came !! yay !! [clothes ♥]. At first I was very worried because I thought I'd never get used to my job. Suprisingly, it's getting really easy ! And this is my 4th time working there. I really hope I get this job because I m doing very good and the customers seem to really like me :) . I really like my co workers because they are so nice and fun. The weather is getting better and better.

This morning I broke up with him... I don't know if my decision was right or wrong. I really don't want to let him go... but the thing is, if I don't, I will just let myself get hurt even more. I really hate making decisions ! -_____-". Hmm what should I wear tomorrow? I dont think I will be able to update as often as I used to because I am very busy these days =[ Good thing dominique& i are hitting the beach this weeeekend !! yayyy. I really want to get a tan :]. I really like the ice coffees that I make, they are sooOo... YUMMMY!!!


Well... time to shower :] Hope tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comments:

Rea said...

LOL then you better make me an ice coffee when i visit haha.
and BTW, What?! you broke up with him? really?