Saturday, June 13, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Yesterday I slept at.. it wasn't really yesterday, it was about 4am.. so todayi slept at 4am and awoke at 9am:D... Yes little sleep is very bad for you.. but I couldn't stop thinking about him last night. I actually thought i got him mad since I just left like that yesterday. I kept wondering if we were still going to the movies are not and lots of other stuff >.> I installed this tetris game on my phone since... tetris is so dam fun >:). Hmm going to watch night at the museum later at 1:50. I can't wait!! This is like our first alone date...:) Btw like the new song on my blog?I first heard it on gossip girl . The episode when chuck FINALLY said I love you to herrr. awwwwwwwww :). Yes I love you are indeed 3 very special words. I hate that people now adays use these 3 words as if it was lol. It's not a word where you can fling around ! You must save it when you mean it ! Funny how 2 people first go out and you can see in their profile "est. blah blah i love you forever<3." style="color: rgb(51, 102, 255);"> Not sure what to wear. sitting in front of my table right now drinking apple juiceeee hehe. I can't wait to see him arghh. post later tonight :D

0 comments: