Monday, June 1, 2009

What is wrong?

Today was a pretty good day.. but I don't really know. During lunch[i didnt go down to lunch] dominique and I stayed upstairs to finish on this project. She told me how she saw samuel flirting with rina in the class. I dont get it. He told me he hated her and everyone knows that he hates her and that hes annoyed of her. DOminique sai dhe probably did it because he wanted to make me jealous cus he knew dominique would tell me. It was so awkward seeing him afterschool. Everyones telling me how he and this other guy likes me. How do they even know? Is he telling people? I like him too... I really do.. I just wish he had more courage to speak up to me. Schools ending very soon and I'm very excited. Today sujeong gave me her old Lx . Im a really lucky person ... especially with sidekicks. They just love me haha. Afterschool dominique and I went to sujeongs house. It was so fun. We got to play Wii . I had so much fun hugging and kissing her little brother. He's so darn cute !!!! I wish he was mine. Ugh I'm so tired right now but I still haven't showered yet. Should I shower in the morning or not? OH and should I go to the cops and make a big deal out of the Margaret thing? Maybe I should steal something of hers back and flush it down the toilet. its not like i'd ever wanna use her nasty stuff. I really hope tomorrows a better day. I pray I pray oh I pray.

0 comments: