Tuesday, June 9, 2009

feeling super shitty

Can't even explain how super shitty i feel right now. I yearn for lloveeeeeee. Sigh... Nothing ot type. Wish I cud express my feelings in the right form of words but it seems as if i cant. Nothing comes out correctly. What is wrong with me? God created me so he can torture me. It's just not fair =[.

Ugh I practically felt like shit the whole day.

and then you had to make it even worse.
it was going well... then boom.

I know im not making any sense right now... But i just don't know how to put it in any other words.


The only thing that can ease me is music =T

Listening to the same song over and over again because it reminds me of you....


if you like me then show it to me=T
i beg you

Im tired of hearing oh u like me and crap. then please... show it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: