Saturday, June 6, 2009

Chaotic day.

To be honest , I really hate my personality. I'm very immature and I get jealous too easily. So today was culture night. Kids performing, food being served, blah blah enjoy the fucking show. When I got there, my mom was sitting there already ahaha [ how cute]. Samuel , Sam, and alvin was already there. Well he's the reason why I even went in the first place. I could've stayed home to sleep. So um yea.. the show was okay... kinda boring. I expected it already anyway. So ya. At first it was just me my mom and stepdad watching the show. Later on they left to go home because I told them to. I went over to sit next to Devon, William, and Marine and them because I didnt want to sit alone... And Rina was in front of us .. along with her friend arielle. And then arielle made samuelsit next to rina because she still likes hima lot... and I guess I got very jealous. Ughs.. Ive been so tired from hearing about them two. "Ohhh samuel and rina just gave eachother looks". "oh samuel just touched her thighs". "oh samuel balh balh". I was very jealous. The more they told me the more I wanted to cry. So I decided to pull willy out to take a walk with me. Yes I shed a few tears and was comforted by willy an devon.. Samuel kept texting me and asking if i was okay. I didnt reply until I got on the bus. I was really sad. Devon and willy walked me to my bus. ANywaysd... so much more details i left out. But its for me to know. SO yea... he kept texting me... and dominique was talking to them on aim.. And i know he really likes me. and im thefirst girl he really liked. He has never experienced love and his friend said it was the first time he was feeling it. And that makes me very happy... :).. well dominique told me that hes going to ask me tomorrow.. lets see how it goes

0 comments: