Saturday, June 13, 2009

♥ first date with him.





so today was our actual real date without anyone else. Hmm... So i met him in front of the library.. then met up with sj because I borrowed 15$ from her for the movie. Stupid mom was being a bitch. It started to drizzle after we got off the bus so we ran to the theater. The movie night at the museum was okay. It wasn't as good as I expected. Well there was an awkward moment in the theater. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his on mine. hehe... He's so shy.. its unbelievable. After the movies we went to flushing mall to walk around. It was very boring. Then after that we just went to the bakery to sit and chat... very very awkward conversation... hmm I can see that he's trying very hard to open up to me. I myself is also trying very hard to let him get used to it. I don't know what to do though. I have never been in this kind of situation before. So after a while of awkward chatting, the most ironic thing happened. Dominique and Jeannie walked in LMAO. yea it was hilarious because dominique kept making me laugh with her stupid jokes. Yea.. so we departed and I went wtih dominique and jeannie to the library .. and borrowed some books to study blah blah. Sigh I dont want to give up on him. I'm going ot try and make this work. That's what loves all about right? Well let's hope he collaborates ^_^ btw, isnt he cute in that picture?

1 comments:

Rea said...

LOL omg how cute! first dates are awkward but it'll improve within time ;)! Good luck ammy! +oil