Friday, June 12, 2009

....?

Hmm what's wrong with me lately? I get mood swings everyday = =.. Today is friday and I didnt even do anything after school, I just went home straigh after. They asked me to go to pool with them but I don't know why I just didn't feel like going. I was being pretty cold to Samuel afterschool.. well that's cause he treats me like that in school too. I remember when alvin asked me if I would be able to take not being so close in school... but it's really hard. No one wants to be in a relationship like this. This is nothing like what I wanted. I hope it will change. Well school is ending. Regents are coming up very soon and I havent done any studying whatsoever. I mean, how can I study when I always think about him? =/ . My mind twists and turns everytime I think about him. I always zone off in class. ahhh what is wrongwith me? I hope I don't turn into one of those crazy people. I'm wondering if I should skip school on Monday.... I don't really feel like going... ugh.

0 comments: