Monday, June 15, 2009

What a beautiful wonderful day !!!

No such words can explain how happy I am today. Today was such a great day, although it rained. It was great today because 1.School is officially over!. 2.My orders from yesstyle has finally been confirmed!(although I still have to wait for it to arrive T^T)3.I FINLLY GOT MY WORKING PAPER! yes yes yes yes! 4.Samuel and I went to sams house to hang and...<3> and last but not least.....MS CHOI IS LEAVING OUR SCHOOL AND LEAVING TO ANOTHER SCHOOL YSE YES YES !! NO MORE HER NEXT YEAR :D. Isnt that just wonderful... hee heee heee. However, there is one kind of unfortunate thing though. No more syep because the deadline was juneo2 :O... but its okay because the pay isnt good enough >< I guess ill just have to find a job inmain st :)... I can't wait for summer to come. I've planned so much stuff. I definitely can't wait till six flags !!! lalala I miss you chagi ~


Just finishd eating so ramen. so full full full FULL.

0 comments: